Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hey, Is This Thing On?

I am honestly ashamed of myself for taking over 14 months off between posts. I haven't had a lot of time to put down long-form (or even short-form) missives on the blog in a while, and I admit that Twitter has become my outlet of choice for most things digital.
Mostly, I just haven't had a whole lot to write about in the last year or so that didn't just fizzle out as soon as it started, or got so aimless and meandering that I lost track of it and stopped writing.

I'm not making any sort of promise to get things going full-steam ahead again, but I wanted to acknowledge my insane lack of attention to the blog over the last year-plus.

Ugh.

Oh hey, anybody else excited for the hockey seas... er, I mean CBA negotiation coverage season? Here's hoping the lockout is shorter than my hiatus from blogging.

Ugh x2.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete